St. Francis Hospital
The Medical Assistant is responsible for ensuring that patients receive care according to physician/provider guidelines. Renders patient care and assists physicians/providers in any area required.
1. Completion of post high school vocational specialized training from an accredited program for medical
2. Current certification required for Certified Medical Assistant.
3. Previous clinical experience in a medical office or health care facility preferred for Certified Medical Assistant.
4. CPR certificate is a plus.
5. Proficient use of computer preferred which includes EMR and Practice Management program