St. Francis Hospital
Responsible for coordinating the day to day activities of the unit to include patient care functions and any other activities as needed. The supervisor is also responsible for assisting in the administrative and clinical direction if the unit and coordinating nursing department functions/activities as needed.
1. Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
2. Current licensure in good standing with South Carolina Board of Nurse Examiners.
3. BCLS. Certification preferred.
4. Three years experience in appropriate clinical area.
5. Successful completion of all Connect Care Modules as assigned to area of specialty.