Responsible for providing a full range of occupational therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the positions
- Prior Experience working with adult/geriatric population required, Healthcare setting preferred.
- Prior Experience serving people with disabilities preferred.
- Prior experience as an inpatient Physical Therapist preferred.
- Licensed by the state of South Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners as a Occupational Therapist in good standing required.
- American Heart Association Healthcare provider course with Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required to be initially completed within 30 calendar days of hire date (BLS Recertification is required every two years)
- ACLS preferred.
- Prior experience with utilization of therapy equipment to provide treatment and procedures preferred.
Position Summary: Responsible for providing a full range of occupational therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the positions qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion. The employee may have access to areas where medications are stored and job functions may include, handling, delivering and storage of medications based on the requirements of their job in the assigned work facility. If these job functions are required the employee will receive competency training specifically on this item. The employee will complete other duties as assigned.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Returning users: Clicking on the Apply for this job online button will send your Employment Application in its current state for review and consideration. It is highly recommended that you ensure your Employment Application is accurate and current by returning to the Welcome page, logging in, and updating you Employment Application before applying for any current openings.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Flex (hrs vary depending position/dept)