- Prior Rad Tech experience preferred. Prior Medical office or Hospital based service preferred.
- ARRT certified or eligible (If eligible, must become ARRT certified within one year of employment) required
- South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Association certified required.
- Excellent overall customer service skills required.
- American Heart Association Healthcare provider course with Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required to be initially completed with the GHS Staff Development Office within 30 calendar days of hire date (exceptions to obtain certification from a provider other than the GHS Staff Development Office are approved by Staff development on a case by case basis). BLS Recertification is required every two years.
- ACLS preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Medium Physical Agility Testing (PAT) Rating
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently (activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time) required to stand, sit, and walk; occasionally (activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time) to use hands, fingers; and frequently to talk or hear. The employee must exert 20 to 35 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 15 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and will be measured by post offer Physical Agility testing with a required Medium rating to verify ability to meet the requirement.
Radiation, electric, infection exposure and other related Healthcare hazards present.
Position Summary: The Limited Rad Tech performs patient diagnostic radiographs for review and interpretation by Healthcare providers within the protocol set by the area, within company policy and protocol and within defined standards and scope of practice by the SC certifying agency as well as completed other duties as assigned to assist with patient flow and other areas of patient service management within the scope or certification.
Weekday - Days